From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imaq error: error 0xBFF60022

Good afternoon,

I am trying to get the NI PCIe 1427 card to work with my camera (Uniq Vision UF 1000 ,320x240 at 400 fps). I am using IMAQ driver version 3.8. I am not able to get any images from the camera. I open MAX and select the given camera file for the img0 device. Then I press "Snap" (or "Grab") and see the following message:

Error 0xBFF60022

A timeout error occurred while waiting for the specified event. If waiting for an Image, verify that all video data is acquired within the timeout period. If waiting for a signa, verify that the signal assertion occurs within the timeout period.

Do you have any suggestions on what could be causing this error?

Best regards,

Cristian.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,718 Views)
1.Cable.
2. Correct camera file
3.Opening multiple windows
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,510 Views)

Hi,

Tryiong to make some image aquisition using the PCI-1409 and a hamamatsu c2741 camera (w. controller).

It used to work just fine using standard CCIR settings but, once changed the computer (the old one is in the bin) I got the 0xBFF60022 error.

Tried changing the cable: didn't work.

I have only one NI window open and, as I said, the CCIR settings used to work. Any idea?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,397 Views)