From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAQ dx Error -1074360282 occurred at IMAQdx Open Camera.vi

Hi I have Labview 2013, and am Running VDM and VAS installed and activated.

However, when I try to run a VAS example such as Low-Level Grab, I get this error, Error -1074360282 occurred at IMAQdx Open Camera.vi

"Possible reason(s):NI-IMAQdx: (Hex 0xBFF69026) License not activated"

Even though I know that VAS is activated, additionally the cammera works fine in MAX and all the VDM examples seem to work.

Any help would be great.

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(9,169 Views)

You need Vision Runtime License, if you are running an executable on a PC that does not have your development license installed.

You can try and remove, then re-install all of your licenses.

MAX will always work with the camera, even if the license is not active, so don't use that as your proof that everything should be OK.

Machine Vision, Robotics, Embedded Systems, Surveillance

www.movimed.com - Custom Imaging Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(9,168 Views)

My VDM license is installed on it though. It isnt an executable it is a VI.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(9,163 Views)

Vision Acquisition is a different license than VDM. You should be able to use a VDM serial number to activate VAS though. It works in MAX because the license is not required for that usage (sorry, seems a bit confusing...). Maybe you could show a sceenshot of NI License Manager?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(9,154 Views)

As BlueCheese said, a screen shot of your license manager would be helpful. Alternatively, feel free to make an SR at ni.com/support and one of us on the AE team can help you troubleshoot over the phone!

Rahul B.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(9,137 Views)

Hi

I am also getting this issue. I have included a snap of my licence manager. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the vision module but this didn't change the problem

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(8,669 Views)
Hi zepp2,

-Can you provide what camera you are using and did it work in MAX or VDM?
-can you provide screenshot of the error message also?
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(8,665 Views)

Hi 

I am using a Hamamatsu Orca-o3G which works in Max. Please find the error

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(8,663 Views)
Try contacting your local NI office/representative.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(8,658 Views)

MAX doesn't require a license to work with IMAQdx, which is why it works there.

One item that looks suspicious is that your Vision Acquisition license appears to be version 2011 rather than 2013 or newer to go with that version of LabVIEW. I'm not quite sure how you can get into a situation with the old license installed but a new enough version of IMAQdx to have support installed inside of LabVIEW. I'd suggest installing the latest version here: http://www.ni.com/download/ni-vision-acquisition-software-august-2014-f1/4974/en/

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(8,648 Views)