cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot change the ROI discripter of Circular edge detection

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi ,

I need to find the circle find using circular edge detection. here i need to change my ROI . so i have used Property Node of Image display.  

But i cannot change my ROI. 

I have attached my VI file

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,977 Views)
-Please check this for Defining ROI in interactive or programmatic way http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370281P-01/nivisionlvbasics/define_regions_of_interest/#Defi...
-What do you mean by change ROI? in your program now, whatever roi has been drawn or selected in the image indicator will be given when taken ROI property node of the image indicator.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,973 Views)

hi uday,

i have given  my VI code .. i need to change ROI location to put my Circle find tool there .. that is my question 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,970 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author SaranVenkateshS
I understand you want to change your ROI...did you check the link which i provided in earlier post?
-Changing ROI means giving different co-ordinates, how you are giving them?
-simply selecting the property ROI will give nothing unless you draw something in the image indicator. So, when you select ROI tool and draw something then the ROI parameters will be passed to property node.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,968 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author SaranVenkateshS

Hello,

you need to use "Annulus Tool" to create a ROI for circular edge detection (either programmatically or manually).

Basic IA_FP.png

Best regards,

K

https://decibel.ni.com/content/blogs/kl3m3n

"Kudos: Users may give one another Kudos on the forums for posts that they found particularly helpful or insightful."
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,962 Views)

Hi K,

THANKS now I got itSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,958 Views)