Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to build an application in LabVIEW 10 including FLIR Thermovision Toolkit 3.3

Hello Sir,

I interfaced FLIR A625 camera with LabVIEW and want to find Min, Max and True Value of ROI specified in the image. Please help me out.

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Message 71 of 86
(1,645 Views)

@ArunM wrote:

Hello Sir,

I interfaced FLIR A625 camera with LabVIEW and want to find Min, Max and True Value of ROI specified in the image. Please help me out.

Thank You.

Publish what you have done so far and I can see if I can help you. Have you opened the included toolkit examples?

0 Kudos
Message 72 of 86
(1,641 Views)

Are you able to acquire from the camera?  If so, you can use the IMAQ functions.

0 Kudos
Message 73 of 86
(1,636 Views)

No Sir Not Yet, ill be getting Toolkit DVD by this Weekend

0 Kudos
Message 74 of 86
(1,612 Views)

I'm able to acquire image but which functions should i use to analyze the ROI of Image? If you have any sample VIs please share it to me.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Message 75 of 86
(1,611 Views)

If I remember correctly, A625 has measuring functions; i.e. ROI can be analised at camera side.

So, you have two options:

1. Engage camera measuring function. Three examples are supplied with ThermoVision LabVIEW Toolkit.

2. Obtain 2D temperature array from temperature image using IMAQ ImageToArray and implement own algorithms.

(1,606 Views)

Sir, as im running the Example VI included in Thermovision Toolkit at the Open Thermovision VI I GET a pop up to select  a camera. How should i eliminate it and connect it to my camera?

0 Kudos
Message 77 of 86
(1,577 Views)

You shall set fixed IP in your camera. Then provide this IP as string to the example VI. I do not remember name of the input field and have no Toolkit in this computer. However, if you open one of simple examples, this will be the only input of String type. Write the camera IP in form 123.456.789.012 avoiding any spaces.

(1,574 Views)

Sir i have attached the invoke node which gives the pop. Please revert me soon.

0 Kudos
Message 79 of 86
(1,564 Views)

Hi ArunM,

You can differentiate between datatypes in LabVIEW, either by pressing CTRL-H and hovering over the input, or by looking at the color. Using the information in this article, you should be able to find the String input that _Y_ was referring to, and from there can follow his instructions regarding the IP address.

Kathryn K.
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
http://ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 80 of 86
(1,554 Views)