Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems with LabVIEW VI created fromscript build in Imaq Vision Builder

I created a LabVIEW VI from a script I developed in IMAQ Vision Builder. I'm rather new to LabVIEW and am having some problems with the VI that Vision Builder created, it doesn't appear that all of the attributes for the VI's were carried over from the Vision Builder script to LabVIEW.

One of the elements of the Vision Builder script was Basic Morphology-open objects. The structuring element was 3x3, however, I removed each of the four corner cells from the grid. It appears that this information doesn't get passed onto LabVIEW when the VI is created. How do I manually reconstruct this in LabView? There are three boxes attached to the structuring element wire off the Morphology icon. Are
the two above each other the element size (ie 3x3) if so what is the third box for? And how do I tell the program I want to remove the four corner cells?

Also, there is a true and false box for the pixel frame for square or hexagon, where square is the default. Is the default always true (it was assigned false when the VI was created)? For other T/F statements I have this problem also, such as connectivity being 4 or 8 (8 default) and low pass/ high pass (low pass default). I chose all of the default values but the VI shows some as T and some F. Is the default value always true, or does this vary, and if so how do I find out with one is which?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Mark
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,875 Views)