Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geometric Patterns en tiempo real

hola , bueno estoy haciendo un traqueo de un objeto , y quisiera hacerlo con el geometric patterns , pero tengo un inconveniente , el cual es que me sale un error en la parte debido al tipo de inagen que se esta usando ,en los ejemplos que se tiene en NI  trabajan con imagenes en escala de grises , quisiera saber  si es posible usar  en el geometric patterns imagenes a colores, , ahi le muestro mi VI ,quisiera saber en que parte esta mi falla , en verdad necesito ayuda para esto , se los agradezco de antemano.si conocen algunos enlaces en donde se hable de este tema ,porfavor  envienmelosuntitled.JPG
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,745 Views)

Translation

hello, well I'm doing a tracheotomy on an object, and would like to do with the geometric patterns, but I have a problem, which is that I get an error in part due to the type of Inage that is being used in the examples NI is working with images in greyscale, I wonder if I can use geometric patterns in the images to color, there will show my VI, I wonder which part is my fault, really need help for this, the thank antemano.si know some links where you discuss this issue, please envienmelos

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,735 Views)
Why are you using so many local variables? Cant you wire then directly? Did you try "Extracting color plane" on your color image?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,730 Views)