Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functions Vision and Motion on the Functions Palette are not displayed

Hello! My problem consists in the following: First I have installed version Labview 8.2, then Vision Development Module 8.0. On Functions Palette I choose Vision and Motion-... Any function but when it I open - the message stands out: LabView version is later than the current version. LabView load error code 9: VI version (8.2.1) is newer than LabView version (8.2b23). Further I have installed version 8.6, VDM 8.5, but on Function Palette item Vision and Motion empty, nothing is displayed. I have tried to put VDM 8.0, but the same problem. At last, I have put LabView 2009 with VDM 8.5, but nothing has changed. Who can faced a similar problem?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,148 Views)

Hi Den_M,

Unfortunately the link that Muks posted appears to be incorrect, I am submitting the feedback to our web team.

Here's a KnowledgeBase Article which describes the Vision Development Module Version Compatibility:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/244E6DDF9A92A6CD8625730100629047?OpenDocument

So if the latest version you have of VDM is 8.5, I recommend installing LabVIEW 8.5 and then the Vision Development Module Version 8.5

With warm regards,

David D.
Message 3 of 3
(4,109 Views)