Did you mean: 

Finding center and angle

Solved!
Go to solution

@muks wrote:

@Butterworth wrote:

@Meisspa wrote:

Hi Butterworth,

try to implement a counter for measuring the cycle-time for one image acquisition and processing. (http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/6F6B9F4E149C80578625652800784764) Then you can estimate the theoretical possible frames per second. What type of camera you use? Basler Ace? I don´t know what exactly you want to do, but the camera is relativly fast (exposure time), taking photos of falling objects - of course you need enough light- is no problem for this entry-level camera. But the number of frames per second is limited.

Paul

Hi Meisspa, my camera is Basler ace2500-14gc. I will use cycle-time measurement tool that you said. My project is finding the parameters in attached  image. 

the scope now looks different

Hi muks. What do you mean by that?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 47
(3,354 Views)

The requirement of both these images are different

Download All
Message 12 of 47
(3,354 Views)

@muks wrote:

The requirement of both these images are different

So what must be done sir?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 47
(3,349 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Butterworth

A little modification in the vi  that i already gave

Download All
Message 14 of 47
(3,331 Views)

The above vi will give you X' teta and y as u mentioned. Post a real time camera image if you are stuck

Message 15 of 47
(3,330 Views)

@muks wrote:

A little modification in the vi  that i already gave

Do you design all VI by yourself or design in Vision Assistance then convert it to VI? Does those two different ways affect the processing time?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 47
(3,312 Views)

I generally use vision assistant to get the initial processing done. The i do it with lv .

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 47
(3,307 Views)

Hello again. I need to take real world images with my camera to apply the processing operations that I asked for you before. For example take one frame at every 30 secs. Which way is the less tring and fast for computer?

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 47
(3,282 Views)

Can you give an external trigger to your camera?

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 47
(3,280 Views)

I dont think there will be any external trigger for now. 

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 47
(3,276 Views)