Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074395628 occurred at IMAQ Match Geometric Pattern 2

Hello IMAQ fellows,

I created code for Geometric Matching of th Road Signs, but I have this (Error -1074395628 occurred at IMAQ Match Geometric Pattern 2) error...
Can you help me solve my problem ?
Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,160 Views)

could you send your vi in lower version like lv2014

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,135 Views)

This error code says : IMAQ Vision:  Invalid geometric matching template image.

I'm assuming it doesn't like the fact that it's not a monochrome image.

If you take a look at the help, this function only works on u8 monochrome images :

2016-02-11_092623.jpg

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,133 Views)
if your means is what Dear TiTou told I have to tell you some strange thing unfortunately labview overlay is not user-friendly enough yet but in different version from lv 8.5 up to lv 2014 overlay icons change and strangely during there change they loose some feature and gain some advantage too so it is better to have all overlay vis at least from lv2011 up to 2012 for dot what TiTou told is true but for line you can use IMAQ Overlay Multiple Lines 2 VI it exisxt in lv 2011 and lv 2014 but as i remember you can not find it in lv2012 and 2013 in this vi you can wire width to vi instead in lv 2012 we have MAQ Overlay Multiple Lines VI that do not have such icon to wire but instead you can make a close shape by MAQ Overlay Multiple Lines VI and color inside it the thing that MAQ Overlay Multiple Lines 2 VI do not support and make error also try to make some overlay shape for your self like arrows shapes logo and so on I made plenty of them for my work
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,128 Views)

Hatef, I think you posted in the wrong discussion, maybe you meant to post this message in this discussion.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,125 Views)

before you cloud sent me a vi in lv2104 by what our friend  TiTou  told I could guess that your template is empty of any feature that could be detect ass geometry feature when you want make a geometric template in vision assistant always attention about the overlay line they are the feature that algorithm could detect it ass geometry feature if it is not what you intend to match  change contrast and threshold or if it is empty  the matching part will be make error like what TiTou told before also remember that you have to save your temp image in .png format and grayscale mode other wise the feature is not detect able for matching part 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,118 Views)