From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1074360293 IMAQdx Get Image 2 happens constantly with camera Basler

Solved!
Go to solution

- Camera: 2 x acA1440-220um usb3.0 mono

- LabVIEW  2018

- VAS 2018 and drive NI-Imaqdx usb3 vision device                          

- I use a screw cable to connect directly to the usb3.0 port on the pc

- I use the PC with the operating system win 10 pro 64 bit , intel(R) i5 4590 , NVIDIA GTX1050

- Usb 3.0 extensible host controller 1.0

Problem is 1 camera timeout error after running for 4 5 hours then this error and It stopped my program . I reset the program, this error appears continuously, I went into Max to run the same error but i try with pylon viewer no error. 

Error in LabVIEW and MAX :1074360293 imaqdx get image2.vi, 0xbff6901B timeout.

This error is happening continuously day by day but I still have not found a solution.  I have tried many ways on the forum but it still fails.  Can you guys help me solve this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,181 Views)

I'm having a similar problem with a Basler puA1280-54um  (USB camera).  The camera is software triggered, so the USB bus is not overloaded.  If a connection error occurs the program will re-initialize the connection.  But the error I'm getting is IMAQdx Get Image2.vi Code -1074360217 

Error -1074360217 occurred at an unidentified location

Possible reason(s):

An error occurred while acquiring from the camera so the acquisition has been terminated.

There is no information about this error.  I assume it is in the Vision Acquisition software.  I'm using VAS 19.0.

I will try VAS 20.0.  

Anyone at NI have any information about this code -1074360217 ?  It might help me troubleshoot where the error location is [camera or PC or USB].

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,975 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vu_Anh

Don't know if you've solved this problem yet? Currently I have not found a solution to this problem, I think this is the error between the camera hardware and the pc, say exactly the USB port.
I have a way to deal with it temporarily and it works quite well in my case: When the camera fails, I close the camera and reconnect the camera. That is how I fix it temporarily for my wading situation.
Hope it helps anyone who gets the same error as me.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,897 Views)

For the -107...293 error from OP, I get this and the proposed solution works.

But I also get the -107...17 error and the problem for me  is that this error can't be trapped programatically. LV just throws the error in a dialog box and terminates the program.  Starts up fine until the next instance of the error. I can only get about 10 minutes of continuous frame grabbing before this pops up again.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,983 Views)