Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eliminate the Round Edges

This is the new picture

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,472 Views)

ok let solve this problem 
first your lighing system is not good yet there is many extra detail that should be eliminate by lighing see image bellow   and black rectangles . I suggest ring lighing system with high lighting system 

also if your object is same it is better yo use avol ROI in two part and search for crack  inside these ovels  (red lines)3.png

Message 12 of 16
(1,458 Views)

Could you please help me try this method ?Since I am a beginner,I can't get satisfactory result.Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,444 Views)
before start to do any thing you have to change and create best lighting system
for your project your surface reflect is good so you can use light with high intensity
in this case your crack will be more dark and your surface will be more white
and then you can have easy thing to do
I think it is better to use coal lighting or at least ring light
also try to have bright clear back ground
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,416 Views)

Hey,

We can build up a solution based on what you have provided.

But for now please try to analyse some more samples of gear so that you might realise the histogram levels of most of the samples and from that you can create an algorithm which will suit to your objective and its not something universal solution but focussed based on your samples.

Have you heard about Magic Wand? Try that method too...(Example in NI Example finder)

Otherwise attach some more samples to have readymade solution..! (I hope you will try first..!!) Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,413 Views)

@LVKrAkEn wrote:

Have you heard about Magic Wand? Try that method too...(Example in NI Example finder)

Dear LVKrAkEn  Magic Wand is not suite suggest for this project . indeed it is useless here 

Message 16 of 16
(1,404 Views)