From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge based geometric matching scale invariant learn property?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to create a VI which does pattern matching which is scale invariant, that is if I create a template which is smaller or bigger or any angle than the target image it should be able to recognize it,no matter what.

The issue is when i go to train the template using LabVIEW VI, the IMAQ Setup Learn Geometric Pattern 2 VI dose not have the option on specifying SCALE invariant property or ROTATION property. But were as in the detection IMAQ Setup Match Geometric Pattern 2 VI SCALE and ROTATION property are there.

If i enable the scale invariant property in detection it is giving me an error template doesn't have information for scale invariant matching. But i don't have any property in the  IMAQ Setup Learn Geometric Pattern 2 to specify.

These property are there in VISION Assistant, but i want to do it in LabVIEW.

Regards,

@sk

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,380 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author sk_a
Message 2 of 3
(3,364 Views)
first you have to insert scale information inside your template and then use advance matching vi
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,332 Views)