Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS-1456 VIDEO PORT

I currently am configuring a CVS-1456 for standalone use. Consequently, the video port is required to provide feedback to the operator.

I am using a Basler 70fps camera and I have it configured for format 7 128 x 100 to locate a moving target.

I have 2 states in the state diagram, one for trigger and determining the target type (single frame) and the second to locate the target precisely (Video >30fps).

If I am online with VBAI, the inspection states execute and display. If I am running standalone, the CVS video only displays the first state. The second executes but does not display.

I have displayed 30fps and above in the past with no trouble. Is there some setting I have to adjust?

Sincerely,

Rich

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,987 Views)

Hey Rich,

When you said that you have displayed 30fps and above in the past with no trouble. Were you using an executable or VBAI? Have you tried to use a slower fps in executable?

Andy Chang
National Instruments
LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,961 Views)

To be specific, in VBAI i can configure any framerate and there is no problem. The problem is with the executable.

In the executable, slower FPS does work but I have displayed nearly 60fps in the past on the VGA monitor.

Any ideas?

Rich

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,955 Views)
Do have the Display image checkbox selected for that second state? Does it help to add a Display Step at the end of the second state?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,952 Views)