Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Violation Crash with imgSequenceSetup

Hello,

I am working on an OCT system with a PCI-6259 for scanner control and a PCIe-1433 for camera control. I am currently implementing the system in an open source OCT software (OCTProZ).

OCTProZ allocates a buffer which I want to fill directly with the frame grabber. If I choose to fill the buffer with "imgRingSetup" it works but if I choose "imgSequenceSetup", the application instantly crashed and I get "Stopped in thread 35: Exception at 0x7ffc17a69e18, code: 0xc0000005: read access violation at: 0x0, flags=0x0".

Also, there seems to be an error in the example "hlsequence" or the documentation regarding "imgSequenceSetup". In the example, "skipCount" is an array. But if I copy the definition and everything about the array in my "imgSequenceSetup"-function, I get "no matching function for call to 'imgSequenceSetup' and can't compile.

I could skip the sequence setup entirely if I knew how to tell OCTProZ when an element of the BufferList is filled. Maybe someone can help me with either of these issues.

Thanks for reading and have a great Day!

Ole

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(665 Views)