From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2147220969 error occurred at IMAQdx Configure Acquisition

Hello, anybody meets this situation as doing IMAQdx acquisition, I am using "Vision Acquisition 2009", LabVIEW8.6.1, LV can find my CAM, and IMAQdx open camera.vi is no error, as to the IMAQdx configure acquisition.vi step, it occured an error, the pop-up box tell me "Error -2147220969 occurred at IMAQdx Configure Acquisition.vi

This error code is undefined. No one has provided a description for this code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input."

anybody has something like this case, and I will appreciate about your help. any clue, any suggestion will be welcome thanks.

Try to make everything Automatic
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,536 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,534 Views)

That is a Windows error code. I assume you are probably using a DirectShow camera? Which are are you using? It seems to be returning an error when we try to acquire...

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,518 Views)

Thanks all firstly, it is pity, the link is French information, I just can read English and Chinese.

answer BlueCheese, I use IMAQ USB vis, it is nice capture, doesn't IMAQ USB driver support Diectshow camera only? I don't use IMAQ usb to do this job, because IMAQ USB hasn't camera property internal call, just a prompt window setting, it is not flexible to me. so I point to IMAQdx2009, but......

at last, the problem solved finally, I use "CapX" to do achieve this job.

Try to make everything Automatic
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,459 Views)

Hi Yukee, i have the same problem you had but i don't understand how you solved the problem. What is CapX? Could you please send me a VI as an example? Thank you. Best regards,

Cynthia

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,995 Views)