From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

MATRIXx

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pilotage PXI-2530B sous CVI et DAQmx

Bonjour,

Je dois piloter une carte PXI-2530B sous CVI avec DAQmx.
Avec les exemples, j’ai accès au relais voulu parmi les 128 disponibles (k0 à k128),

mais également aux relais internes (kbc01..., kcom1...kref...) !
Cela signifie-t-il que malgré la topologie que je choisis (“2530/3-Wire Quad 16x1 Mux”),
c’est à moi de gérer la fonction de multiplexage, par exemple pour la voie 0, en pilotant
les relais k0, k16, kcom1... et en ouvrant tous les autres ? Ou bien la topologie choisie
***** charge-t-elle de gérer tous les relais de manière à ce que par exemple pour la voie 0,
il suffit de piloter uniquement le relais k0, et alors ensuite, les autres seront
automatiquement pilotés ?
Je pensais également à NI-Switch, mais cela à l’air moins convivial au niveau des
fonctions, et à priori pas nécessaire pour des simples MUX ?

Merci.

Pascal Taunay - Atelec.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(7,932 Views)

In English :

I need to drive a board PXI-2530B under CVI with DAQmx.
With the examples, I can access to the desired relay (from k0 to k128), but also to

the internal relays (kbc01..., kcom1...kref...) !
Does this mean that even if I choose the topology (“2530/3-Wire Quad 16x1 Mux”), I need

to manage the mux function by myself, for example for the channel 0, with the driving of the

k0, k16, kcom1... and openning all other relays ? Or the chosen topology manage by itself

all the relays so that for example for the channel 0, I need to drive only the relay k0, and

then all other relays will be automatically driven ?

I thought also about NI-Switch, but it seems to be less easy regarding the CVI functions,

and perhaps not necessary to manage simple muxs ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(7,927 Views)