MATRIXx

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to run interactive simulation slowly so that you can use the controls i.e dials or switches ? (MATRIXx 7.0)

Hi
I am using MATRIXx 7.0
I found problem with SystemBuild interactive simulation that it completes very fast if resume button pressed.
So if you have put any control buttons, the simulation will over before you could reach there except you have entered very large time line of about [0:.01:1000] or so.
But this takes very much time.
So is there any solution?

One thing i found is even after giving large time line vector after it runs ,the mouse movement becomes very slow and it does not work properly.
Other thing i noticed that if you press Ctrl+t that time step it works fine. Things going slowly and you can easily access controls but you somehow have to manage pressing down Ctrl+t and move mouse!

So is there any way to do this effectively??

Thanks

Regards
Ishant Dave
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,833 Views)
Hi Ishant,
The Interactive simulation will run as fast as it can and the speed will be dependent on your computer.  To the right of the Resume Button is the hold time feature to specify a time for the simulation to pause. Once you start the simulation (by clicking Reset in the ISIM Control Panel), it runs as long as Current Time is less than Hold Time. When the Current Time reaches the specified Hold Time, the simulation pauses. After making any desired changes to your IA icons, click Resume to restart the simulation.
I have used this with much sucess in 7.1 but it should work in 7.0 as well.

Regards,
Steven B.

Message Edited by Bassett Hound on 05-19-2006 10:44 AM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,822 Views)