Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reconocimiento de proyecto en lookout v6.7.1

hola buen dia a todos, tengo una situacion y me enviaron a esta liga lo que sucede es que se esta haciendo la migracion de un proyecto, este proyecto esta en lookout, se compro el software lookout version 6.7.1 (licencia runtime only) para unas pantallas touch, realizamos las modificaciones del proyecto en una laptop en la cual contamos con el version lookout 6.7.1 (con la licencia para el hambiente de desarrollo) se crearon unos usuarios en el proyecto al momento de abrir el proyecto a la pantalla touch los usuarios que se crearon no aparecen y en la pantalla no se pueden realizar cambios ya que solo contamos con la licencia para el run time only, se supone que no deveria de haber ningun problema ya que son la misma veresion lo unico que es diferente son las licencias, les adjunto la informacion de la pantalla touch para ver que mas opciones tengo para resolver este problema!!

Hi everyone, I have a situation and I was sent to this league what happens that a project migration is being done, this project is in lookout, I bought the software lookout version 6.7.1 (license run time only) for some Touch screens, we made the modifications of the project in a laptop in which we have the lookout version 6.7.1 (with the license for the development helper) some users were created in the project at the moment of opening the project in the touch screen Users that were created do not appear and the screen can not make changes since we only have the license for run time only, it is assumed that there should be no problem since they are the same version the only thing that is different are the Licenses, I attach the touch screen information to see what more options I have to solve this problem !!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,696 Views)

Hi, do you mean you made some modifications about the source code in Lookout development system, but when you deploy it to Lookout run-time system, when you open your process, you could not see the change that has been made? I have seen your license, I don't think there should be any problems about your Run-Time license, I just wonder if you have saved your source code? After you modify your code, can you open your .l4p file normally and can it run as your expected?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,652 Views)

yes i save the proyec two times, and the .l4p file i can open normally.......so that is the problem rigth now i dont undertand why the proyect in run time only cant open the changes i made in development/runtime system.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,647 Views)

What do you mean by "proyect"? Is it the source file .lks? you said you can open .l4p file normally, you should open the .l4p file in your run time system. Can the changes be shown when you set run mode in development/runtime system(using .lks file and .l4p file)? if it can run normally, if should run in run time system without problems. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,605 Views)