From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need confirmation of security to enter on new computer

We are going to be doing upgrades on existing system need security information on registration of software serial # J11X59580, so we can install on our office computer to upgrade application screens.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,754 Views)

Hi Gary,

You will have to contact your Sales agent at NI for this:

Tel: 512-683-0100
Fax: 512-683-8411

Regards,

Khalid

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,753 Views)
Hi Gary,

It is not very clear to me what you mean with "security information" on registration of your Lookout software.
I was looking in your serial number J11X59580 and it is described in our database as a "LOOKOUT I/O EXPANSION RE-REGISTRATION."

So, I believe what you need is the registration information, in order to obtain that, get in touch with our tech support by phone. The serial number provided by you is a re-registration number, we need to find out the original serial number and with that check if your Lookout package is a run time or a development license.

Please call 1 866 275 6964 and we will be able to help you to find out what your Key code is.

Best Regards

Andre Dias de Oliveira
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,753 Views)