Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade LookOut 6.5 to 6.7

What is the cost of upgrading LookOut 6.5 to  6.7?

What are the significient changes?

What  are the requests for Server and Client computers?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,082 Views)

6.5 to 6.7.1 is minimal changes. 

Recommend researching a new platform, Lookout is not supported on new Windows deployments (above 8.1/2012).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Forshock - Consult.Develop.Solve.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,974 Views)

Lookout 6.5 is running fine on 6 installations on Win 10 Enterprise. With one exception: The user manager works, but you can't make changes to it. However the user manager works fine on Win 10 Pro so it is no problem to maintain either a Win 10 Pro or Win 7 pc just to modify the user manager and then copy the resulting Lookout.sec file to the 6 pc's.

I have Lookout 6.7.1 running on a development project using Win 10 Pro with no issues except I have learned NOT to use Ctrl Z to back out of a change. Ctrl Z silently makes unwanted changes to the use of my custom graphics files. eg: I will find some of my custom graphic push buttons will still have the "on" graphic but nothing for the "off" graphic. Easy to correct but can be time consuming the first time it happens.

Not a big deal for me now that I know about it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,472 Views)

Costing depends upon your use and I/O. Normally its around 1100 USD. I dont know very much about this.

Thankyou.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,411 Views)

have you check price details?? If yes then after buying it, share your experience here.

Thanks,

vidmate

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,402 Views)

hopefully, it can be faster

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,226 Views)