From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Lookout connection Browser corrupts the video display after 3-5 follows - what is wrong with the project file?

The 6.2 Lookout connection Browser corrupts the video display after 3-5 follows - what is wrong with the project fileThe demo files work just fine and can be followed without causing any problems with the display cardThis is a conversion project and none of the real-world physical connections are present yetI'm not sure which version the project started from, but the last running installation was version 6.0.2Any help would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,811 Views)
I have experienced the same problem in which I finally give up trying LookOut connection browser.  After few follows, you can not even see the display on the screen anymore.  Close the connection browser and reopen again then everything goes fine, but it will crap out again after few follows.
Frank Nguyen
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,791 Views)
Thanks for the work-around - I found that answer the first time it screwed up.  I believe that the project file is faulty because the NI demos that I have tested do not fail - which leads me to believe that the project is corrupted in some manner - which should be fixed, otherwise, what else is waiting to fail.  I would like NI to address this problem and solve both our problems.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,784 Views)