From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swtiches 3 Position

Solved!
Go to solution

Is there a way to create a 3 position switch? I am using Lookout 6.5 for this project

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,726 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author WaterWorks

Here is an example of two different ways of creating an HOA switch using a Pot object and a Radiobutton object.  There are other ways of doing this using other objects also, but this might help you get started.  I could not upload the lks file, I had to change the extension to txt.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,707 Views)

Thanks I will read thru this.  Unfortunatly I am running Lookout 6.5 so could not install code directly.

Get a couple of syntax errors.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,665 Views)

Hello, you can create a new process, save it and then open it on notepad, replace the original content with the text content pasted above, the original process is endited by version 5.1, so you are able to open it in Lookout 6.5. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,648 Views)

Not sure why I could not get code working at first but finally got it working. by fixing the lines it was giving me errors on. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,582 Views)