Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLAYWAVE

I have a strange problem that I can not seem to figure out. We are using National Instruments Lookout for WIN32 Version 6.7.1 Build 49152. We have always used Playwaves to play recorded DTMF tones to dial telephone numbers. The problem is that Lookout will only play certain DTMF wave files! The computer plays all of the recorded DTMF wave files with no problem. Windows Media player plays all of the recorded DTMF wave files with no problem. I am using the correct file locations (c:\WAVE\TONE1.wav) for the Playwave. I know for sure that TONE1.wav is recorded and is of good quality. TONE's 1,4,7,9 & 0 will not play in Lookout. TONE's 2,3,5,6,& 8 will play. All of the DTMF tones are about 1/2 sec. long and about 11kb. I have tried renaming the playwaves and the DTMF wave files, no help. Please try to simulate this problem to provide a reasonable solution, unless this problem has already been addressed and a solution was found. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,757 Views)

I am not quite sure about DTMF wave files, could you upload one file to ftp://ftp.ni.com/incoming?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,715 Views)