Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI hypertrend playback

Can i use this object to playback events from a past date/time in realtime?

if so can i get some hints to get me started?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,713 Views)

It surprizes me that no one has replied to you yet.

I'm asumimng that you want to "display" the same curves you saw some time ago. If the Hypertrend works OK, every pen is logged into a special database within Lookout Folder. This allows to go back in time if needed.

Make sure that when you configure a group in the hypertrend, the box "Show Button bar" is checked. You can double check it by going to the edit mode, right click on the hypertrend and select properties. Then, highlight the group, right click and select properties again. Look for that little box on the right bottom corner of the Edit Group Screen.

This will display on top of the Hypertrend a bar with several buttons. Any button you click will switch to the hystorical mode, Date and time will be displayed as well. You can over-write the date and time or click on the triangles on top-left and go back and forth in time.

Make sure that the pens you are looking for are visible and scaled properly to be displayed.

To go back to "real time", I mean NOW, click on the green little circle at the top right.

Good luck with that.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,645 Views)