Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Lookout Support?

I don't believe this forum is monitored by NI. Also I have tried that support email several times and never got any response. Never anything from NI again, period. I dont know how they get away with this. Ripoff artists.

Message 11 of 18
(2,815 Views)

Who replaced Ryan Shi ?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(2,762 Views)

Who knows, I don't care what anyone on this forum says, support for this product does not exist, period. I'm so done with NI, never again in any capacity will we be buying anything from this company. For what Lookout costs, it's quite unbelievable they have no support for it.

Message 13 of 18
(2,759 Views)

I am the support engineer for Lookout from NI, if you met with any problems, feel free to send emails to lookout.support@ni.com.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(2,748 Views)

That didn't work !!!

Thank you for contacting National Instruments.

Your technical support email was not received. In order to ensure a high level of service and fast resolution, we ask that all electronic support requests be initiated on our web site.  Please resubmit your technical support question on our Request Support page at http://www.ni.com/ask.

Your original question is included below.

Our Request Support page saves you time by giving you possible solutions to your questions and allowing us to ask important configuration questions up front. This eliminates the need for multiple clarification e-mails and makes the support process more efficient on both sides. After you have submitted your new request, subsequent correspondence for that request is handled through e-mail.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact us at AECustIS@ni.com.

Best Regards,

National Instruments Support

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(2,741 Views)

I have sent many emails to that support email address for over the years, not a single one was ever answered.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(2,738 Views)

You can create a service request in www.ni.com, that should forward the problem to this support mailbox.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(2,655 Views)

It's Christmas, or early April fools? 

Many bugs remain multiple versions, support requests sent, no support contract bounces, etc. 

Just send the EOL notice already... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Forshock - Consult.Develop.Solve.
Message 18 of 18
(2,653 Views)