Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lookout 6.0.1.: Class Not Found when trying to open project on another PC

I am using the same version on both PC's, but when I move the file over and run it, I get "Class not found!". Then "Error running process file".When running the lookout source file I get the following:

Lookout Process File Compiler Version 6.0.1 (build 1)
Copyright National Instruments 1992-2004  All rights reserved.

C:\Documents and Settings\testing\Desktop\Latest Lookout\lprocess2.lks
C:\Documents and Settings\testing\Desktop\Latest Lookout\lprocess2.lks(324): error: Class not found: DirectLogic
C:\Documents and Settings\testing\Desktop\Latest Lookout\lprocess2.lks(667): error: Class not found: Meter
C:\Documents and Settings\testing\Desktop\Latest Lookout\lprocess2.lks(670): error: Class not found: Meter
C:\Documents and Settings\testing\Desktop\Latest Lookout\lprocess2.lks(673): error: Class not found: Meter
C:\Documents and Settings\testing\Desktop\Latest Lookout\lprocess2.lks(676): error: Class not found: Meter
C:\Documents and Settings\testing\Desktop\Latest Lookout\lprocess2.lks(1977): error: Class not found: Meter
C:\Documents and Settings\testing\Desktop\Latest Lookout\lprocess2.lks(57): error: Object is not defined: DL1
C:\Documents and Settings\testing\Desktop\Latest Lookout\lprocess2.lks(667): error: Object is not defined: Meter1
C:\Documents and Settings\testing\Desktop\Latest Lookout\lprocess2.lks(670): error: Object is not defined: Meter2
C:\Documents and Settings\testing\Desktop\Latest Lookout\lprocess2.lks(673): error: Object is not defined: Meter3
C:\Documents and Settings\testing\Desktop\Latest Lookout\lprocess2.lks(676): error: Object is not defined: Meter4

I have also tried to open on 6.1 with similar results.

I am familiar with lookout, however I have taken this project over so I am not sure what I need to do from here.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,933 Views)

There are two object (DirectLogic and Meter) that are not present on the amchine you are moving the process to.   If the same version of Lookout, you might be able to just copy the cbx files.

Mike

Mike Crabtree - Lead Developer
Destek of Nevada, Inc. / Digital Telemetry Systems, Inc.
(866) 964-6948 / (760) 247-9512
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,931 Views)
These two objects are not from NI Lookout. They are products from Automation Direct. So if you install NI Lookout on another computer, you need also to install the two objects. Just to copy the two .cbx files may work.
Ryan Shi
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,921 Views)