Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logos does not start properly after loading Lookout 5 on a Windows NT (SP 6a) system.

I am loading Lookout 5.1 on a Windows NT service pack 6a system and when I attempt to run I get a message "TimeService is not responding. When I check the services I find that "Lookout Citadel Service" and "Lookout Time Synchronization" startup is automatic but neither is running. When I try to start either one I get a message "Error 2182: The requested service has already been started" .
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,601 Views)
Disable the automatic startup of "Lookout Time Synchronization", and reboot the computer. Then the service should not start automatically, and try to start it manually.
Make "Lookout Classified Ads" and the "Lookout Citadel Server" run properly in the same way.
Let's see if you still get the error.
Ryan Shi
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,594 Views)
If I make the startup manual and reboot when I try to start the Citadel or Time Sychronization I get a message "Error 2140: An internal Windows NT error occured."

Also I should note this computer originally had 3.8 installed and running fine, then I tried to install 5.1 also. When I tried to run 5.1 I had this problem so I completely reinstalled Windows NT and loaded only 5.1 and I still have the problem.

Message Edited by PlasticsGuy on 08-09-2007 07:16 AM

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,594 Views)
Lookout 5.1 should be able to run on NT, I'm not sure what's wrong.
Do you have windows admin privilege?
Try to upgrade logos to 4.5.1.
Ryan Shi
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,580 Views)