From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use lookout data in web application like flash

I'm trying to create a web site for genral public with live information from my lookout process. Is there a way to extract real time data from the database and push it in a web application like flash (the web client is not an option, too big download)
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,663 Views)
The report object in Lookout generates a html page where you can display hypertrends, controls, and other graphics for remote users to view. The following example shows how to use the full capabilites of the object:

http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/niepd_web_display.DISPLAY_EPD4?p_guid=B45EACE3E07B56A4E034080020E74861&p_node=DZ52188&p_submitted=N&p_rank=&p_answer=&p_source=External

Regards,
Michael Shasteen
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
www.ni.com/ask
1-866-ASK-MY-NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,663 Views)
The web report is good work verry well. But the proble is that he generate .bmb files witch is really too big for the web (in the example given, the whole panel picture is about 1.2 Mb). So if I want something that look quite real-time, I will need to convert these pictures in an other format or find an other way to publish the data.

I you have any idea...

Tanks a lor
Marhieu Deshaies
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,663 Views)