Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access Twido Input registers over modbus tcp/ip

Hi there,
Right now we are connecting to a twido plc (TWDLCAE40DRF) they use a different fromating for registers. In a GE memory words are located in %R while in the twido they are located in %MW. And in a Twido there is an offset, for example we are pulling in 5 registers from a GE 90 MIcro starting at %R00001 when they come into the twido its first register would go into %MW0 but the frist 6 registers are being used for other purposes so the first 5 register are placed into
%MW7,%MW8,%MW9,%MW10, and %MW11. Then we pull in these registers into lookout over modbus tcp/ip which has another offset. So for instance Register 5 on the GE has a flow from a flow meter it is then put into memory word on the twido which is in %MW11 and then when you pull it into lookout you will find this register infromation in 400012 because according to lookout you find this memory register in 400000-465000.
Now the question and issue we are facing we want to now the binary values of the inputs on the twido. We have Digital inputs 0-5 connected and its showing the input 3 and 4 are on. But i cant seem to find this data in the lookout driver wondering if you could steer me in the right direction as to where i would look for the registers I've tried 30004, 300004, 10004, 100004. everything and im having no luck just wondering if you could tell me where to find them or if there was another way for instance i could pack the input into a memory word. Well any information or help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
David
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(7,270 Views)