From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

London LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our visit to the CLA Summit 2016

This year, our very own Norbert Berki one of our Certified Labview Architects visited the National Instruments CLA Summit in Berlin on the 5th April for three days, meeting up with other CLA’s from around Europe to share and discuss ideas and best practice on behalf of Austin Consultants.

It was Norbert’s first time attending the event and here is what he had to say….

“As a first timer at the CLA Europe Event I wasn’t sure what to expect. Stepping into the Conference Room on the first day I was amazed by how many people were attending and knew it would be a great event. In all there were 150 attendees from across Europe.”

During registration everyone was given their own goody bag which contained the three day Agenda, a custom made jumper and a bottle of beer all made especially for the summit itself.

Over the two main days of the Summit we spent plenty of time listening to key industry presenters discussing their technical expertise and collaborating with everyone about LabVIEW and other platforms such as TestStand and C#/.NET.

All in all, it was a great event and a great city to host it in, I highly recommended attending next year’s event.

The post Our visit to the CLA Summit 2016 appeared first on Austin Consultants.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,995 Views)