cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

x-circle and r-circle Smith Chart color

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,
I would like to customize the color of the Smith Chart, but I do not know which attribute I should modify ?
With the default setting colors, the x-circle and r-circle of the Smith Chart are plotted in blue. I would like to change these default colors to a specified color, wich I can modify by programing.
In other words, I would like to know which atributes of the graph which I should modify to set a specific color?( means the attribute to put in SetCtrlAttribute function to modify the x-cricle and r-circle colors of the Smtih Chart).

The background of this smith Chart is modified with ATTR_PLOT_BGCOLOR attribute, in which the default value is the gray. The ATTR_PLOT_BGCOLOR is attribute of a classical Graph, as the smith chart is obtained by converting this classical graph.
Thank you so much for your answer.
Best regards,
--
hapiest

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,352 Views)

Hi,

I would like to know if someone has a solution for the issue above I have posted?

Thank you so much for your answer.

--

hapiest 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,317 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author hapiest

Hello !

You can directly modify Intrument Driver for Smith Graph, in "smith.c" source code.

Directly by modifying a constant in the source code or create a function to have more flexibility

Best regards,

Jérôme Henrion | ONERA - Digital RF Engineer | CLA | CTA
Message 3 of 3
(4,300 Views)