LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recovery of the Caliper table measurement under labwindowsCVI

Hello,

I realized an image processing script under vision assistant, then I converted the script into C code under LABwindowsCVI / 2017 there are several files create:

imageprecessing.c main.c and nimachine.c

the processing of the image under imageprocessing.c the function is call under the main.c is normally apply on an image but when I download the image there is no visual processing I have the raw photo in attachment with the image in PJ under vision assistant after treatment, so my problem is to recover the data table that allows the calculation of distance between 2point and as the treatment is not done on the hand so I think there are no data and I do not know not how to recover the data knowing that the bous of code or is stored the information is:

the results of the caliper function will be stored in an array of typedef "IVA_Result" of the following form:

#if defined (IVA_STORE_RESULT_NAMES)
   char resultName[256];           // Result name
#endif
   IVA_ResultType  type;           // Result type
   IVA_ResultValue resultVal;      // Result value
} IVA_Result;

thks for help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,957 Views)

Hello,

I'm not sure to fully understand your question.

Your question is to know how to parse the IVA_Result?

Thanks

Paolo_P
Certified TestStand Architect
Certified LabVIEW Architect
National Instruments France

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,916 Views)

Hello Paolo,

Yes I want to resume this data supposed to be a table and reuse it in my program for that first I would like to display this table, which stores the distance between the marking points on image that I put in attachment

thks,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,914 Views)