LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my user panel looking dirty....my icon color and panel color looking different

Hello Sir

im using lab window /cvi 5.5

how to fill black color in white space....pls check attahced image...is it possible...??

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,280 Views)

The UI editor of CVI does not permit modifying bitmap controls, so you have to use an external graphics program, e.g., Photohop...,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,273 Views)

Hello sudhirvasudevacahrya, spreading your question over multiple thread won't guarantee better visibilty to it!

The simplest solution to your problem is to follow Wolfgang suggestion and modify your images changing the white background to the background color of your panel. This can be done even with Windows built-in Paint program.

Working with such an old version of CVI does not permit you to use a translarent background with native commands, but this post from AlexD may be of help: I have succesfully used his suggestion in several applications of mine till CVI honoured natively .PNG format which supports transparency.

As an alternative, if you are using images in .ICO format you can use Icon Editor tool that comes with CVI to obtain a transparent background for your images. The Icon editor application can be found in <CVI folder>\Tools folder in Start menu.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(4,246 Views)