LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

macromedia flash in CVI ?

Hi,

I was wondering if its possible to use macromedia flash in labwindows CVI ? I have a flash OCX, but CVI seems to refuse it. Am I doing something wrong ?

Thank you,

Aldrin,
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,922 Views)
Hello

Make sure you are trying to access the correct object. I was able to correctly use the Shockware flash player with CVI 6.0 to play swf files. When inserting activex controls, make sure you insert the "Shockwave flash object" instead of the "Macromedia Flash factory object". Once you have it setup, use the Activex controller wizard to have it generate the function and the header for you

I hope this helps

Bilal Durrani
NI
Bilal Durrani
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,922 Views)
Hi,

Thank you for helping me, could you tell me if I can load a SWF file from my hardrive or do I need to specify a URL ?

Thank you,

Aldrin,
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,922 Views)
Hi,

I'm having troubles to load a movie.

I tought that : ShockwaveFlashObjects_IShockwaveFlashGetMovie (xFlashAnimationHandle, NULL, "movie.swf");

will load my movie file, but I get an error, the function need a pointer to pointer to char, why ? what should I do ?

Thank you for helping

Aldrin,
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,922 Views)
CVI only provides you with wrappers to the methods and properties of the activex control. You would need to check out the documentation for the activex control for more information about how to correctly use the methods and properties.

Bilal
Bilal Durrani
NI
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,922 Views)