From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection to internet using GUI labwindows cvi

hello everyone, i have written a project, which worked before, but not now, suddenly???!!!

i appreciate if you look in my attached project and make corrections and attach back to me... kind regards, fariba

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,290 Views)

Hey fariba,

Do you have a LabWindows/CVI project file for this? And can you describe what exactly does not work? Do you receive an error message? During compilation or at runtime? What debugging steps have you already taken?

Ingo – LabVIEW 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, NXG 2.0, 2.1, 3.0
CLADMSD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,262 Views)

Hello and thanks for you mail... actually, no error with compilation, but when i run it cannot connect to tcp and doesnt find Inet... 4 months ago it worked but not now???!!! 

As you see i gave made threads but it cannot  recognize my graphloopid??!!! As you see in my program i have made a mailbox, but it doesnt connect to internet and i get error...
Maybe i must be in my computer settings and see what stands as defult internet page... but i dont know why it doesnt recognizes InetTelnet(open, write or read) functions and ConnectTCPServer???!!! you can run the program and find the problem too, thanks
I appreciate your help... kind regards
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,243 Views)

Hello fariba,

unfortunately I cannot compile your code, so I cannot run or test it.

4 months ago it worked but not now???!!! 

Have you changed anything in your code since 4 month ago? If not, it is for sure something that changed on your computer or with your network. This includes a Windows Update that might have made your code somehow incompatible.

@venusnajad56
Maybe i must be in my computer settings and see what stands as defult internet page... but i dont know why it doesnt recognizes InetTelnet(open, write or read) functions and ConnectTCPServer???!!!

Have you done any testing?

CLADMSD
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,225 Views)

Also, please give more information about the exact error you are receiving, and when that happens. Are you e.g. running your program, clicking the "73" button, and then receive an error? Please post a screenshot.

I noticed in your code, that there are at least syntax errors in some of the parameters:

InetTelnetOpen("https://sv.wikipedia.org", 80, 0);

The first parameter shall be a hostname or IP, so you need to put sv.wikipedia.org here instead or https....

CLADMSD
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,219 Views)