From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using CVI/DAQmx with PXI chassis

I have an old PXI-1033 chassis with a PXI-2527 DMM plug-in.  It's connected to an older laptop via an ExpressCard interface.  I need to setup a measurement test using this chassis.  I downloaded CVI onto the laptop and tried to use the DAQmx tool to setup a resistance measurement.  The chassis doesn't show up in the list of available hardware.  I know the chassis is working because I can see it in the NI MAX tool.

My ultimate goal is to setup a test program to measure resistances on a large number of the 2527 channels.  Once I have it working, I'll hand it off to our QA group to do the measurements.  The solution doesn't have to involve CVI.  I just thought that would be the easiest option.  Any suggestions on how to get CVI to recognize and talk to the chassis would be helpful.  I'd also be happy to use some other program if that's easier.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(621 Views)