Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary teaching licences ?

Hello all,

is it possible to obtain temporary licenses for teaching CVI for a few days ?

I regularly teach LabWindows to colleagues or externals. They usually have their own installation. Or if it's just one person I give them a VM where I have my own license. But is there a way to x6 this VM and have it run *properly* (and legally) for 3 days, time to finish the course ? They'd be deleted at the end of the course. I know there are (or used to be?) student licenses...


0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1