LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simon Say's Game - Reading limited amount of variables from array

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum, so i appologize for the rule breaking (if there's any) and my bad english.

For one of my classes i decided to create the "Simon Say's - Memory Game" as my final project.

We using CVI/LabWindows 2012, just to be clear about it.

The problem i'm experiencing is that I can read from the array of colors i created.

I have a main panel where the start playing button located, after i press it the playing panel is poped up and and array of 150 integers is create with numbers between 1-4 (every number is associated to different command button) . The commnad button are initialy are dimmed, and there 4 command buttons (4 different colors).

What I need to do is to read from the array X amount variables, and using a switch to decide what button "blink".

I've tried using a timer/loops and every other thing I could think of (it's very basic course, so no crazy functions) and have nothing to show for.

Can't figure out how to read a variable from array in Y spot and make it blink ( commnad button goes from dimmed to undimmed-waits for some time-becomes dimmed again) and then read X+1 variables from array and display them in the some order on the screen using the dimmed/undimmed.

Every coment will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,284 Views)

Hi Slavik87,

It is a bit unclear as to what your main question is, could you clarify about the exact problem you are having?

Rachel M.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,248 Views)