From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sherborne WTS Inclinometers

Has anyone tried to interface to the Sherborne WTS inclinometers using their USB base station and the DLL they provided?  There doesn't seem to be an overabundance of information in their documentation.  I can't find a static library or header file included with it so it appears it'll have to be a run-time link to the DLL.  What documentation they do include in their manual is focused on VB.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,044 Views)

Hey mklusman,

I believe you should need the header file with the DLL in order to create a static library if a .lib isn't already included. You may have better luck reaching out to Sherborne directly to see if they could provide those source files. I went ahead and looked up their contact info so hopefully they'll be able to provide you with the information you need.

Phone: (201) -258-4647

Email: applications@sherbornesensors.com

Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,006 Views)

Finally, did you have a return from sherborne on this

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,974 Views)

I had reached out to them prior to this regarding a static .lib but have yet to get a response.  Unfortunately I've not had a chance to follow-up with them on it since then.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,971 Views)