LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recupérer les valeur d'un Control via un .obj appelé depuis une DLL- Getting a Control value from an .obj file called from a dll

Bonjour,

Suite au passage à la version CVI 2013, il faut passer par un fichier .obj au lieu du .c quand on veut utiiser la LoadExternalModule.

Le pb qui en résulte impossibilité de récupérer la valeur des control dans l'uir géré par le .obj qui est appelé par une dll.

Autrement, il m'est impossible de faire parvenir à la dll les valeur des control ( dll qui appelle le .obj).

Quelqu'un a eu le même soucis amigos?

Merci

Hi,

When using the LoadExternalModule function in CVI 2013, we can no longer use a .c file. Instead we have to use an .obj file.

My issue is that' impossible for me to get a control value from an .iur managed by the .obj witchi is called by a dll. 

Otherwise it's impossible for me to get the control vale when calling the .obj from a dll.

Any suggestions Amigos

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,815 Views)

For people who could be interested in, here the code I provided to the customer. This code demonstrates that calling a function defined in a .obj file from a DLL which is called itself by a program can be realized without throwing any error.

In order to use this example, you will have to :

1) Open "main.cws"

2) Define "Madll" as Active Project (right clic on the project and click on "Set Active Project")

3) Build the DLL (CTRL+M)

4) Define "Main" as Active Project

5) Click on "Debug Project" in order to build the executable and run it

This example has been built with CVI 2013.

Jérémy C.
NI France

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,677 Views)