LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROI

Hi,

I am working on the IR images received through a TCP/IP client application. Once the image is received, I need to produce the histogram of the selected area. Also, when I use say a line tool to produce ROI, I need to retain the ROI produced by the previous ROI tool (ROI on the image only). While I am able to produce histogram of current ROI, I loose the earlier ROI. So, how can I retain the earlier ROI (in the current session only)?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,981 Views)

Could you possible define your question more precisely to make it more evident where the problem with CVI is? For example, what is a current session, why can't you save the ROI, etc.?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,980 Views)

Thank you very much for the response.

Actually, when the image is reproduced in the Lab View, I need to produce the histogram of the selected area. To select the area of interest, I am using various ROI tools. Now, when I use say a line ROI tool to produce ROI, I need to retain the ROI produced by the say, rectangle ROI tool. That is, I am using multiple ROI tools to select the various ROIs on the image and every time when I use new ROI tool, the ROI selected by the previous tool must be retained.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,958 Views)

Hi,

obviously you confused LabVIEW with LabWindows Smiley Wink This one is the forum for LabWindows, and certainly you will get the appropriate support in the LabVIEW forum...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,956 Views)

continued here

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,946 Views)

Yes, I was and I have poseted the doubt in the LabVIEW forum. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,932 Views)