LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot build a dll from CVI to use with labview

Hi,

I am really not an expert at programming and I need some help to make a labview driver using a CVI file. When I use the import tool in labview, it asks me for a dll file that I do not have and that I cannot build. "ke706_32.DLL"

The CVI drivers for the KI 706 Switch are available on the website but I attach them with this message. Please help! If some body could make this file for me that would be great!

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,088 Views)
Attached you can find the dll I built for you. Copy the dll in the same directory as the .fp file, then it should work.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,076 Views)
Thank you so much!

It's very helpful to get it this fast; hopefully I'll learn how to do it myself soon.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,063 Views)
Hi,

I found this CVI code from a distrubutor after searching the net for couple of months.  I have never used NI CVI before and I dont intend to use it either.  I like programming in Labview.  I was wonding if somebody can help me convert this CVI code to a dll.  When I use the import tool in labview, it asks me for a dll file that I do not have and that I cannot build. "ke706_32.DLL"

I have attached the drivers for the WGPCM4 with this message. Please help!

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,831 Views)

Hi lizkingx,

I have built the DLL for you. It compiled without any errors. Just some warnings about unused variables and I cleaned them.
See the zip file in the attachment. I have included the LIB file in case you need it.

Hope this helps.

S. Eren BALCI
IMESTEK
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,812 Views)
Thank you very much for your help ebalci.  Now how do I use this dll in labview.  Do ypu know how to?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,683 Views)

I am sure there is lots of information about this in LabView help, in your computer, and in the NI website.

Being a CVI fan, I do not know much about LabView. Smiley Wink

S. Eren BALCI
IMESTEK
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,659 Views)