LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get ActiveX for a Telesis TMC420 controller to work?

ActiveX feedback for Telesis TMC420 pinstamp controller is not working.  I can get the activex commands to control the pinstamper, but cant get info back from the controller.  Specifically, the 'EXTENDEDPROTOCOLLib__DExtendedProtocolSendWithResponse (ObjectHandle, &errinfo, "P", "NOT THERE",&resp_data , &respValue)' command should return controller status via the &resp_data pointer.  How can I get this feature to work so I can receive controller faults?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,896 Views)

Hello,

To put it simply, I think that the best resource for finding that answer would be to ask Telesis or refer to the device manual. Since this seems like a proprietary function I think the only people who would be able to offer much help would be those who have worked with this device before, or the device manufacturer. If anyone on the forums has experience they might be able to help you out.

If the function returns any error information or output it might be helpful to post that here, but if its just not returning a value it’s hard to tell what is going wrong.

John B.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,879 Views)