LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Taskbar Button and un-minimized main panel

Hey everyone!

I find out that I'm not the only one who compliant about this:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabWindows-CVI/quot-Has-taskbar-button-quot-Windows-7/m-p/2438818#M62421

but unfortunately I did not find any good solution so far.

I am using CVI 2013 and work in windows 7.

In the application I made, more than one panel could be used.
The problem is:

1. In a case that the option "Has Taskbar Button" is checked, two identical windows of the main panel are displayed on the taskbar.
2  In a case that this option is unchecked and two different panels are displayed willingly (the main panel and another one) - when I minimize the two panels using the regular panel button, the main panel does not appear back on the screen no matter what I do. The icon of the application is still on the taskbar, but when I press on it, or try ALT+TAB nothing works. 

I understood from the previous post that there is some kind of unlikely way to un-minimize the panel (problem 2), but I need a solution that would be more intuitive to anyone who will use this application in the future. 

What can I do in order to solve these problems?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,280 Views)

The second problem you are facing can probably be solved by applying the code published by LuisG here.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(2,259 Views)

Hey  EVENT_GOT_FOCUS" in the panel functions?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,248 Views)

It should be called once at the beginning of the program, before the call to RunUserInterface ()

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(2,242 Views)