LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error generating DLL with LabWindows / CVI for tests on TestStand

Solved!
Go to solution

Greetings ... I tell you that I am new in this forum as well as with the NI environment, and I would like to ask for help with a small project that I am making. The project consists in carrying out resistance tests, DC and AC voltage with the PXI-4072. Well to begin with, I have already implemented this sequence in TestStand through the ATML Toolkit, which also generated a project in LabWindows / CVI. What I want is to implement the necessary code in CVI to perform the tests mentioned above. So far I have managed to add code based on the examples (C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ National Instruments \ CVI \ Samples \ niDMM \ Single Point) of niDMM, but unfortunately it generates errors. Someone who can help me with this problem please. I attach the project in CVI and the errors that I get.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,128 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cesar182

Hello Cesar182,

It seems there is a library that is missing from your project, this library is niDMMErrorHandler.h. You should add that library in your Include Files folder. This library is located in C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\CVI\Samples\niDMM\Utility.

Fernando Becerra | Field Applications Engineer | National Instruments | CLA | CTD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,070 Views)

Thanks for answering Fernando ... I just added the files that you suggested but I still get the same mistakes. I also did not succeed with the solution of the following link https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000019KrgSAE

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,057 Views)