LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a graph on .uir labwindowscvi 2017

Hello I would like to create a graph and pass in parameter y values that change(effort as a histogram to see if I reach a maximum effort that I defined) and x fixed values time if you have examples to propose thank you i'm new in the labwindows
thks for help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,548 Views)

I think a good starting point if you are new to CVI is to use the menu Help / Find Examples and the search keyword "graphs". This search will yield many examples, e.g., graphs.cws that demonstrate how to use graphs.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,542 Views)

Hello

thks for replaying , now i create this interface that can :

acquire image read the caracter (number ) using ocr

after that i display a graph its an histogram who affiche number on object ans effort applying in each objetc

but i have probleme with the displaying on bare on right (plot 1 plot2 ......) its debord and i want to stop it on each plot and to synchronise without displayin all  the plot

view the pic bellow

thks for helping

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,514 Views)

Hi, I had a look at your picture - but I do not understand your text below...

displaying on bare on right

its debord

...what do you want to display and stop?

@Bylka wrote:after that i display a graph its an histogram who affiche number on object ans effort applying in each objetc

but i have probleme with the displaying on bare on right (plot 1 plot2 ......) its debord and i want to stop it on each plot and to synchronise without displayin all  the plot

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,511 Views)

thank you for answering I did not express myself well
in the right bar where I circled in blue the histogram takes data from an array and then on the bar or is written plot ..... does not stop it displays and overflows I would like to disable it

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,509 Views)

so you are talking about the graph legend?

if so, why does the legend show 24 green plots, the histogram only 6? Could it be that you add a new plot for every data point instead of replacing the old plot (delete and plot again)? Still, I am afraid that I did not really understand your issue...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,504 Views)

Because on x axis it show number of stud (bolt) after that we apply an effort so the histogramme take a defferent values of array on each bolt it s why the legend of plot change and on graphe its steel fixed by user numgoujonValue 6 or 4 ..;

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,498 Views)

i found how to disable it

now i have other problem on my code can you help me on it i have to make some change on it

thks

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,495 Views)