cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carte d'acquisition compatible avec Labwindows CVI 2017

Solved!
Go to solution

Bonjour,

Je suis à la recherche d'une carte d'acquisition qui serait compatible avec Labwindows CVI 2017, quelle type de carte dois je me procurer ?

Cordialement.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,568 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chloébarth

Bonjour Smiley Happy

Let me answer with a short fragment of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland:

'Cheshire Puss,' she began, rather timidly, as she did not at all know whether it would like the name: however, it only grinned a little wider. 'Come, it's pleased so far,' thought Alice, and she went on. 'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'

'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.

I like this text too much Smiley Happy

For your question: the choice of hardware depends on what you want to acquire, voltage, temperature, one or many channels , 12 bit, 16 bit, bandwith...

Basically all you need to use a given hardware with CVI is a C driver / a suitable API, most vendors provide one, including, of course, NI. Since CVI uses standard C all hardware with a C interface will work.

so... I would do it the other way round, select the most favorite three boards and then check if there is a driver for C. If you want to stick to NI hardware, you can use this list to check if the hardware is supported by NI-DAQmx.

Message 2 of 5
(2,560 Views)

Thank you for your answer! It was very helpful.

We already have a code on LabWindows which allows a drone to fly following specific points, but there is no compatibilty with flight control board (ref naze 32). So, we are looking for a new board compatibles with our code;

According to your answer, we just need a card compatibles with C language ?
For more information, we want to acquire data such as/ acceleration, height, pressure, gps points, images and videos. Do you think it's still possible with a card compatibles with C language ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,544 Views)

I am not brave enough for a clear YES, but still would follow the path outlined - preselect suitable hardware and then check the software drivers available. Typically drivers for LabVIEW, C and/or C++ are provided

Message 4 of 5
(2,531 Views)

Thank you, Im going to check that!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,462 Views)