Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVI6.0 iviscope example problem

I am not able to run the iviscope example using CVI6.0
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,004 Views)
My initial response to this question would simply be: "Why not?"

If you want help on issues in this forum, try to expain the problem a little better than simply stating your problem. Do you get error messages? Where did you get the example, is is part of the standard CVi examples?
Jattie van der Linde
Engineering Manager, Software & Automation
TEL Magnetic Solutions Ltd
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,004 Views)
Hi,

Do you actually have the hardware, or are you attempting to run a simulation of the hardware? Depending on what you are trying to do, some of those settings that you have may be different. The reason for the initialization error may be that you are specifying an actual piece of hardware to connect to, rather than a simulated example. Also, which example did you use, and where did you download it from? If I can get the code and use the same things you are, I can definitely help you further. Thanks!

Jeremy L.
National Instruments
Jeremy L.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,004 Views)
I have a computer and Agilent82357 USB controller on it and connected to a TDS3034B oscilloscope. I try to run the attached ivi example and error produced by the ivi test sowtware is at the end of the word document,which is the attachment of my first message.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,004 Views)
I have already sent a word document at the end of which i try to explain the error code with a screen-shot. I just send the code too.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,004 Views)
Hi all,
I worked on sunday to fix the problem and at the and i did. : )
In fact I have IVIEngine V2.0 previously installed but it is not enough to communicate the instrument.
I overcome such problem by installing the "IVI Compliance Package Version 2.1.2 for Windows 2000/NT/XP", at least for now.: ).I am sure that I am going to have some further questions because I am new on LABWindows/CVI.
Thank you for your close interest.
With my best wishes
Regards
Cengiz EKEN,Sr.Test Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,004 Views)