LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcement: LabWindows™/CVI™ 2017 Release

Hi JPipe,

please do not keep the same discussion alive on two threads!

You already opened a discussion on this very specific item so please keep all posts there so that the argument can be evaluated by all participants together.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(1,347 Views)

I genuinely thought CVI was dead, NI have put less effort into promoting it than I've put into signing up on here. Easily the simplest and most powerful one-box C&I solution. L....W? Let's not go there 😄

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,099 Views)

CVI is still going strong - new improvements are in development and existing bugs are being fixed. I expect that will be the case as long as people are writing test code in C Smiley Wink

~Trent

https://www.linkedin.com/in/trentweaver
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,086 Views)

Hello I am a beginner on labwindows software and i'm on project that i have to aquir and processing an  image  if that's possible to help me thanks friends

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,044 Views)

Hello rosoo,

this thread is only intended for announcement of a new CVI release, not for answering specific questions.

Please create a new discussion with your question, and while doing so be sure to add all relevant informations like for example the CVI release in use, additional tools you are intending to use (e.g. the Vision Assistant module) and the type of cameras you want to use, otherwise is difficult to try helping you.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community

Hello Roberto thank you for your relay yes i was create a new discussion

^^ have a nice day

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,024 Views)