cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lab windows run time engine standalone install package

Solved!
Go to solution

Greetings,

I have created a DLL under LabWindows/CVI 2015 that is being used by a MS .Net program. All of our testing has been done on PCs that already have some sort of NI installation on the PC. This allowed us to test the .Net and DLL programming in a pre-installed NI environment. Now that we need to deliver the entire package to a customer, we have discovered that it does not work, since we need to install the NI CVI Run-Time Engine as part of our installation of the entire utility. I have been unable to find a self-contained single file (or even a group of files) that contains an INSTALLABLE Run-Time Engine that I can include as part of the MS.NET installation package.

Yes, everyone on the forum indicates the Run-Time Engine in included as part of the CVI installation. Very nice, yes, I got that. But we can NOT install CVI on our customer's computers. I require specific information about where to find and download a self-contained installable copy of said Run-Time Engine that we can add to our installation package/procedure.

Thank you.

-lew-

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,026 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author cynoLew

Hello, the installers of the Run-time Engine for all releases of CVI can be downloaded from this page.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community